Does your website fuel your business?
Sure, you might have a good-looking site or mailing list forms or products for sale – but those elements alone don’t translate into site traffic, signups, or sales. There are a million (and one) “expert” blog posts and articles that claim to show you how to optimize your site, but they rarely make a tangible difference.
You’ve tried to squeeze more out of your website, but you’re frustrated with the results.
There are so many things to consider: SEO, tone, onboarding, funnels, conversions, CTAs, and no one who can tie them together… until now. It’s time for an audit.
We put the AWESOME in getting audited by providing actionable advice, tailored specifically to your goals.
And who is “we?” Think of us as Wonder Woman and Batman (without the spandex or underwear as outerwear). Paul Jarvis and I have decades of combined experience with the world’s top entrepreneurs, brands and organizations, and have consistently helped them to achieve their online goals. And now we’re sharing our super powers with you.
You desperately need a plan that encompasses every aspect of your site.
- First, we’ll perform a site audit. We’ll look at conversions, onboarding, plugins, responsiveness and design.
- Next, we’ll analyze your content. We’ll examine tone, clairty, accuracy, funnels, focus and goals.
- Then we’ll write up over 2,000 word outlining specific ations that you can take to optimize your site and increase your traffic, signups and sales. We’ll break this down int: critical issues (that need to be addressed), useful updates (that should be addressed), and overall thoughts on design, marketing and content. It’s delivered as a gorgeous PDF.
- Finally, you’ll have 24 hours to ask us any further questions via email.
This service is for you if:
- You use WordPress as your CMS, MailChimp as your newsletter provider, and Google Analytics or GoSquared as your statistics program.
- You have at least 500 page views a month.
- You make at least $40K per year from your site.
- You can make minor changes to WordPress themes and update MailChimp content – or you have someone on your team who can do so (we don’t provide this service).
How do we get started?
This isn’t for everyone or every website, and we only want to work with people who will get real value from the audit. If you’re interested, please fill in this short survey to see if we’re a good fit.
If we know that we can help, you’ll receive confirmation and an invoice within 48 hours – along with a firm date when you will receive the results.
Many consultants with far less experience charge thousands of dollars for reports like this, but we’re small, lean and agile. Website audits are currently just $1,600.
If you sign up right now, you’ll get your report in 3 weeks. We currently do just four website audits per month, so space is limited.
Got questions? We’re happy to answer them. Get in touch now.